Barkow glass carriers are mounted approximately 18″ from the ground which makes it easier to load and unload stone. This increases productivity while reducing breakage and employee injuries.
Glass Carriers for Pickup Trucks (700 Series)
Lease and financing packages available with turn-key package.
Glass Carrier Specifications
- All-Welded Construction
- Driver and/or Passenger Side Exterior Glass Carriers, 86″ Useable Height Most Common
- 6 STAKE-LOC® Self-Locking Stakes with BARKLEATS™ and Hardware
- 1½” Square Tubular Construction
- “B” Horizontal Loadholding Slats with “B” Slot at Front and Rear of Rack
- Barpads® Glass Cushions on 8″ Centers
- Neoprene Baseplate Pads on 12″ Centers with 5″ Useable Ledgeboards
- Front Load Stops
- Double Row of Stake Slots on 12″ Centers
- 24″ Lower Splash Panel to Protect Glass from Road Debris
- 700 Series Pickup Box Stabilizer
- Safety Feature Cut-Outs for Rear Lights on 9′ Long Glass Carriers
- All Necessary Lights and Reflectors
- Options Available
- Upper Sign Panels
- Removable Wheelhouse Pan Covers
- Cantilevered or Goal Post Metal Carrier
- Next Ledge Removable Upper Ledgeboards
- 30″ Manual Extension (Aluminum)
- 30″ Gear and Rack Extension (High Tensile Steel or Stainless Steel)
Glass Carriers for Pickups are available in the following materials:
- Aluminum – Polished Finish
- Stainless Steel – Lighter and stronger than steel. It is three times stronger than aluminum and requires minimum maintenance. Polished Finish.
- High Tensile Steel – Primed and finish painted in bright white or the color of your choice at an additional charge.
709A With Sign Panels and Cantilevered Metal Carrier (both optional)
|Glass Carrier Dimensions||High-Tensile Steel Model||All Aluminum Model||All Stainless Steel Model|
|72″ x 72″||706||706-A||706-S|
|84″ x 72″||707||707-A||707-S|
|72″ x 86″||706||706-A||706-S|
|84″ x 86″||707||707-A||707-S|
|96″ x 86″||708||708-A||708-S|
|108″ x 86″||709||709-A||709-S|
|108″ x 96″||709EH||709EH-A||709EH-S|
|120″ x 86″||710||710-A||710-S|
|120″ x 96″||710EH||N/A||710EH-S|
|Custom Sizes Available|
Crated for shipment or installed at our facility for a nominal fee.